Saturday June 29, 1p – 4p
East Austin Culinary Studio
An afternoon for mom and/or dad to get away and hang out with other parents. Learn tips/tricks for making food for your little one and walk away with everything done for the week ahead.
- Organic produce from Johnsons Backyard Garden
- Hands-on baby food making workshop
- Freshly prepared organic baby food to take home (purees)
- Snacks + Bevies
- Social time with other amazing moms
- Recipes and resource recommendations
- Tips/tricks for quick meals/snacks
- What to think about when selecting recipes
- Benefits of feeding home prepared food/Organic vs. conventional
- List of recommended items for food prep
- Confidence and skills to make your little ones meals they love!